About 15th ANQ Conference 2017
Network for Quality, Productivity and Competitiveness Nepal (NQPCN), a pioneer non-governmental organization engaged in promotion of quality in the country, is hosting the 15th ANQ Congress – 2017 in Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal. On this occasion, NQPCN invites leaders of government & private sectors, quality experts, entrepreneurs, practitioners and academicians from different parts of the world like South Asia, Japan, China, Iran, Singapore, Hongkong, Vietnam, Russia, Korea, etc. for participation in the congress to discuss around the top of shared quality environment in Asia and the world in general. We hope with your attendance, we will have new thinking in different fields, harvest various fruits of wisdom and explore new ways of quality management for Nepal, for the region and for the world of quality. This conference is a great opportunity to share & learn experiences, to network with eminent personalities, professionals & researchers and simply to experience & enjoy some precious moments in the scenic beauty, traditional culture & unique Nepalese hospitality.
Call for Papers
Papers are invited in the following proposed topics. However, any paper prepared around the conference theme is welcome.
- Quality innovation in manufacturing
- Change and risk management
- Leadership, team development and quality culture
- Environment and safety management
- Sustainable development and social responsibility
- Management quality in IT economy
- Improvement of public service quality
- Occupational safety and health
- Technology and models for business excellence
- Measures adopted by the government to promote quality improvement
- Service excellence and customer satisfaction
- Standardization, metrology, accreditation